Has anyone stayed here recently?
I'm thinking of booking for early March. We will be 4 single adults 2 in their 30s and 2 in their 60s. Everyone keeps telling me you don't go to Cuba for the food...that sounds ominous!
I've been to the Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata) as well as Mexico (Ixtapa, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta). How will Varadero compare? How was the staff? The rooms? Was it friendly? How about the disco? I want somewhere friendly and fun, rooms must be clean, and food has to be good!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MICROSOFT Office 365 APP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 3 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 4 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 5 Havana
- 6 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 7 Barbados-how about this place?
- 8 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 9 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 10 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 11 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 12 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 13 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 14 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 15 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 16 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 19 Family vacation
- 20 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 21 PR or USVI
- 22 Havana Hotel
- 23 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 24 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 25 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report