Has anyone stayed here recently?
I'm thinking of booking for early March. We will be 4 single adults 2 in their 30s and 2 in their 60s. Everyone keeps telling me you don't go to Cuba for the food...that sounds ominous!
I've been to the Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata) as well as Mexico (Ixtapa, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta). How will Varadero compare? How was the staff? The rooms? Was it friendly? How about the disco? I want somewhere friendly and fun, rooms must be clean, and food has to be good!
LTI Tuxpan - Varadero
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 2 Cupecoy Beach
- 3 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 4 Vacation Ideas
- 5 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 6 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 7 Carry on size Bahamas
- 8 St John March, where to stay
- 9 The right adults-only resort
- 10 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 11 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 12 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 13 Tips for bahamas
- 14 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 15 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 16 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 17 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 18 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 20 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 21 walkable hotels
- 22 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?