Has anyone stayed here recently?
I'm thinking of booking for early March. We will be 4 single adults 2 in their 30s and 2 in their 60s. Everyone keeps telling me you don't go to Cuba for the food...that sounds ominous!
I've been to the Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata) as well as Mexico (Ixtapa, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta). How will Varadero compare? How was the staff? The rooms? Was it friendly? How about the disco? I want somewhere friendly and fun, rooms must be clean, and food has to be good!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 황금성 ⊙접속주소 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico