Has anyone stayed here recently?
I'm thinking of booking for early March. We will be 4 single adults 2 in their 30s and 2 in their 60s. Everyone keeps telling me you don't go to Cuba for the food...that sounds ominous!
I've been to the Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata) as well as Mexico (Ixtapa, Cancun and Puerto Vallarta). How will Varadero compare? How was the staff? The rooms? Was it friendly? How about the disco? I want somewhere friendly and fun, rooms must be clean, and food has to be good!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 3 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma