I am looking for a low key place to go in the Caribbean that will not break the bank. I was reading about Harbour Island in the Bahamas, but, the accomodations I have reviewed thus far are very costly. I would be coming out of NYC. I am looking to go in February for about a week. I was just in Puerto Rico, so probably would prefer not going back there. Any thoughts would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Signin : Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO Mail CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL
- 2 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Family vacation
- 7 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 8 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Havana Hotel
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 13 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 14 Cayman Islands Currency
- 15 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 16 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 17 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 18 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 19 Havana
- 20 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 24 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 25 Snorkeling trip ideas