For our honeymoon last June, DH and I spent two weeks in Anguilla, St. Martin, and St. Kitts. We fell in love with Anguilla- the restaurants and beaches were amazing. We're trying to figure out what we want to do for our anniversary in a couple of months. Anguilla is definitely still an option, but we are also seriously considering St. John (and possibly spending a couple of nights in Virgin Gorda) and Grenada. Delicious restaurants, some casual and some upscale, and great beaches are a must. I think we'd enjoy the hiking on St. John and Grenada, but are okay without it on Anguilla. Options for boating trips or day trips to other islands are a plus. We also like art galleries and boutiques. We've been looking at private villas in each of these places- any recommendations? I'd love to hear your thoughts on your favorite island and where you would stay (in terms of location, especially) and eat!
loooooved Anguilla- what's next?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems