For our honeymoon last June, DH and I spent two weeks in Anguilla, St. Martin, and St. Kitts. We fell in love with Anguilla- the restaurants and beaches were amazing. We're trying to figure out what we want to do for our anniversary in a couple of months. Anguilla is definitely still an option, but we are also seriously considering St. John (and possibly spending a couple of nights in Virgin Gorda) and Grenada. Delicious restaurants, some casual and some upscale, and great beaches are a must. I think we'd enjoy the hiking on St. John and Grenada, but are okay without it on Anguilla. Options for boating trips or day trips to other islands are a plus. We also like art galleries and boutiques. We've been looking at private villas in each of these places- any recommendations? I'd love to hear your thoughts on your favorite island and where you would stay (in terms of location, especially) and eat!
loooooved Anguilla- what's next?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 Where to go in February/March
- 4 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 6 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 7 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 10 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 11 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 12 Which island?
- 13 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 19 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 20 Bahamas Resort
- 21 Which country?
- 22 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 23 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 24 Antigua or St Martin
- 25 South Beach Hotel Barbados