For our honeymoon last June, DH and I spent two weeks in Anguilla, St. Martin, and St. Kitts. We fell in love with Anguilla- the restaurants and beaches were amazing. We're trying to figure out what we want to do for our anniversary in a couple of months. Anguilla is definitely still an option, but we are also seriously considering St. John (and possibly spending a couple of nights in Virgin Gorda) and Grenada. Delicious restaurants, some casual and some upscale, and great beaches are a must. I think we'd enjoy the hiking on St. John and Grenada, but are okay without it on Anguilla. Options for boating trips or day trips to other islands are a plus. We also like art galleries and boutiques. We've been looking at private villas in each of these places- any recommendations? I'd love to hear your thoughts on your favorite island and where you would stay (in terms of location, especially) and eat!
loooooved Anguilla- what's next?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?