What's your opinion for the warmest, calmest water with white beaches and great all-inclusive hotel. Don't care about shopping or nightlife - just interested in relaxing on beautiful beaches, beautiful water, snorkeling and splitting time between beach and pool.
Looking for white beaches, warm water in June
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 2 Summer family vacation
- 3 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 4 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 5 50+ where to dance?
- 6 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 7 dominican republic
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please