My husband is turning 50 in a month and we are looking to go away for about 3 nights in June or July without our 2 young children. We will be traveling from NYC, so are looking for someplace not too far away (Bermuda? Bahamas? Turks?) Open to any suggestions. It would be wonderful for the 2 of us to have a relaxing and romantic vacation since we rarely have this opportunity!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 STOCK IN TRADE
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two