My mom lost a braclet that was
purchased there in Dec '98 while
on a cruise. The cruise line
was Holland America The ship was
the Ryndam. They Docked at the
Port of Spain. If any one has
information on this gift shop
please let me know my Dad would
like to replace the bracelet.
If anyone reading this was on
that cruise my Dad was Elvis!!
Thank you for your help.
Sincerly, Marcy Baker
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visitors
- 2 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Ideal wedding island
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort