My mom lost a braclet that was
purchased there in Dec '98 while
on a cruise. The cruise line
was Holland America The ship was
the Ryndam. They Docked at the
Port of Spain. If any one has
information on this gift shop
please let me know my Dad would
like to replace the bracelet.
If anyone reading this was on
that cruise my Dad was Elvis!!
Thank you for your help.
Sincerly, Marcy Baker
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 2 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 3 Family vacation for divers
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 6 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 7 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 8 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 9 Island advice plz!
- 10 Cubarinking water?
- 11 First time to PR
- 12 St. John Trip Report
- 13 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 14 Cuba
- 15 Scrub Island Resort
- 16 St Kitts' Bakery
- 17 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 18 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 19 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 20 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 21 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 22 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 23 July Adventure
- 24 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 25 Help me plan the right island(s)!