My mom lost a braclet that was
purchased there in Dec '98 while
on a cruise. The cruise line
was Holland America The ship was
the Ryndam. They Docked at the
Port of Spain. If any one has
information on this gift shop
please let me know my Dad would
like to replace the bracelet.
If anyone reading this was on
that cruise my Dad was Elvis!!
Thank you for your help.
Sincerly, Marcy Baker
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 5 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 10 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Havana Hotel
- 13 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 14 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 15 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 16 Cayman Islands Currency
- 17 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 18 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 19 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 20 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 21 Havana
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Scrub Island Resort
- 24 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 25 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?