My mom lost a braclet that was
purchased there in Dec '98 while
on a cruise. The cruise line
was Holland America The ship was
the Ryndam. They Docked at the
Port of Spain. If any one has
information on this gift shop
please let me know my Dad would
like to replace the bracelet.
If anyone reading this was on
that cruise my Dad was Elvis!!
Thank you for your help.
Sincerly, Marcy Baker
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island with golf
- 2 Resort Recommendations
- 3 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 4 Tour advice
- 5 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 6 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 7 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 8 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 9 West Coast US and Carribean
- 10 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 11 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 12 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 13 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 14 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Tour Operator?
- 17 Travel Advice Needed
- 18 Puerto Plata
- 19 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 20 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 21 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 22 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 25 Transportation to Exuma