I want to go some where and stay in an ocean front villa/hut/bungalow that is on a mostly private or secluded beach. I just dont want to be bombarded with people to my left and right while trying to relax and sun bathe with my husband. Pricing wise I want cheap! Like under 2000 for a whole week. Or somewhere around 100-150 a night. I know there is a lot of good stuff out there thats expensive but is there anything secluded and private in this price range?
Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 6 Aruba suggestions
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 8 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 9 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 10 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay