I'm planning a honeymoon for August of next year and am wondering which islands are "protected" from the path of hurricanes. I'v read about some being protected, such as Aruba but I've also heard others are too even when they appear more east than others that are not. Front-runner right now is Cook Island off of St. Vincent, would love some advice here.
Looking for Hurricane Safe Caribean Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 4 Tipping at AI
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Traveling Solo
- 8 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 9 A Volcanic Paradise
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 12 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 13 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 14 St. Kitts, the details
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 17 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 18 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 21 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 22 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 23 8 TUFF MILES
- 24 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 25 1 week in San Juan