I'm planning a honeymoon for August of next year and am wondering which islands are "protected" from the path of hurricanes. I'v read about some being protected, such as Aruba but I've also heard others are too even when they appear more east than others that are not. Front-runner right now is Cook Island off of St. Vincent, would love some advice here.
Looking for Hurricane Safe Caribean Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 2 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 3 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 4 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 5 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 8 Turks & Caicos
- 9 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 10 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 11 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 12 Long Island Bahanas
- 13 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 14 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 15 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 16 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 17 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 18 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 19 Punta Cana excursions
- 20 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 21 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 22 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 23 Aruba suggestions
- 24 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 25 Nassau