My husband and I are looking to book another Caribbean trip in mid May. 6-8 nights, approx $5,000 budget, adults only in attendance.
So far the two of us have been to Aruba (Bucuti Resort on Eagle Beach for Honeymoon) and Barbados (The House Resort.) I have also been to Playa del Carmen and Cozumel. We like to try to combine romance, sight seeing, good food (local & high end), deep sea fishing, as well as attain as much of the culture as possible. We have been told we are unique guests at the two resorts listed above by the staff due to our willingness to rent a car and explore the entire island ourselves and go everywhere the locals go. For example, in Barbados we brought our fish that we caught back and held a beach party for the staff members that had that evening off.
With that being said, we want to find a resort that is nice and clean, we have no children so we would like a quiet location as well. Having a nice beach on site is a must, although it doesn't have to be as pristine as Aruba. We definitely want to fish and have read that Dominican Republic has excellent sport fishing in MAY. However, I am nervous about DM from the reviews I've read. I understand that DM isn't the type of area to self discover on your own as well, which would be okay if the resort and fishing is nice.
Thank you all in advance for any suggestions and education.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트☆홈피:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】☆토토 사이트
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix
Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)