I'll be staying on the island of Aruba for an university research project for several months later this year. During this time I'm looking for a cheap location to stay, ideally just a spare room or apartment. It doesn't have to be near any tourists hotspots and I'm okay with performing small household tasks to accommodate my stay. Optionally I'm more than willing to live in with a family. I'll be going a student budget so I'm not looking for luxury, but at the same time I would like to live with some degree of comfort, since I'll be extremely busy during the months of my stay. The exact dates of my stay are still unknown, but it's safe to say that it will be around late August till late October. Any suggestions are welcome!
I would also love to know whether renting a car will be crucial to my stay, since my research will most likely take me all over the island (I'll be interviewing students at schools). I've got a car license that is restricted to automatic transmission cars only, will this be a problem with renting cars? Can I get around by bike or public transportation? Being Dutch I'm somewhat of a vivid biker, so physically I'm quite up to the task, but will it be safe and practical?
I thank you in advance for your answers,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 네임드사다리 사이트 ♬접속주소:mat14.com 가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012▧▧
- 2 Location and resort advice
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013