Looking for a shady spot on a beautiful white sandy beach, facing turquoise clear water for a week in January to celebrate our anniversary. Traveling with another couple. My travel agent booked Galley Bay, thinking I wanted an AI because I like to have some meals included. We have been to Caneel Bay and Little Dix Bay, and LOVED them. I have heard that there is no shade and rough waters at Galley Bay. Can anyone confirm or deny that for me? Thank you. And happy holidays!
Looking for Caneel Bay, booked Galley Bay in January. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 2 Where to stay on Vieques
- 3 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos