Husband and I are going on a cruise in '08 and visiting several island in the Southern Caribbean. I'm an avid sea glass collector, and was wondering if anyone knew of which beaches were good for collecting sea glass. We'll be going to Tortola, St. Marteen, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Curacao and Aruba. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!
Looking for beach sea glass
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Traveling Solo
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 A Volcanic Paradise
- 4 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 5 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 6 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 7 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 8 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 9 St. Kitts, the details
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 12 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 13 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 14 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014