I am trying to plan a trip with my wife. She likes warm weather, etc. I am looking for a place with a little "spice" to it., where we might be enticed into trying some new things; topless/nude beach, fun company etc. Something not too intimidating like Hedonism but laid back with possibilities. Thinking Carribean because its close. Any ideas?
Looking for adventure with wife
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 3 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 7 Bahamas Resort
- 8 Which country?
- 9 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 10 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 11 Antigua or St Martin
- 12 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 13 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 14 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 15 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years