We are traveling with 17yo son and 15 yo daughter and would like an all inclusive that would have alot to do for them to keep them busy. My husband and I only need a nice beach and good food. Any suggestions? Any price range. We were leaning towards Jamaica or Bahamas due to plane ride (we are from Pennsylvania) but are open to other suggestions. We are looking at going in June for a week. Any suggestions would be great.
Looking for a great all inclusive for teens
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 3 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 4 St. Croix and sea grass
- 5 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 6 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 9 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 10 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 11 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 12 Tipping at AI
- 13 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 14 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 15 Traveling Solo
- 16 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 17 A Volcanic Paradise
- 18 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 19 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 20 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 21 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 22 St. Kitts, the details
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 25 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos