I'm planning a vacation for a mix of ages 21-50. All the islands seems like possibilities I'm just not sure where to start. Were looking for an inexpensive to moderately priced island with beautiful beaches and awesome diving. For the younger aged adults in their 20's we want a place that has some fun bars and an entertaining nightlife. In 2012 we went to Ambergris Caye, Belize with this same group and had a great time. We want that small island feel with local bars and restaurants. Were willing to rent cars to get around the island. We also like resorts that can be relaxing and quiet but can have some entertainment. Anyone have good ideas on where to go?
Looking for a fun Caribbean island need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans