I'm planning a vacation for a mix of ages 21-50. All the islands seems like possibilities I'm just not sure where to start. Were looking for an inexpensive to moderately priced island with beautiful beaches and awesome diving. For the younger aged adults in their 20's we want a place that has some fun bars and an entertaining nightlife. In 2012 we went to Ambergris Caye, Belize with this same group and had a great time. We want that small island feel with local bars and restaurants. Were willing to rent cars to get around the island. We also like resorts that can be relaxing and quiet but can have some entertainment. Anyone have good ideas on where to go?
Looking for a fun Caribbean island need help!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 2 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 3 Money in Jamaica
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 7 Barbado Car rental
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 10 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 11 Death in Paradise
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 50+ where to dance?
- 14 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 dominican republic
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 20 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 21 St Martin
- 22 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 23 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 24 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 25 Resort villa suggestions