Thanks for all your help so far. This forum has been so great and patient with me since I have been all over the Caribbean searching for a vacation for my Husband and I and our 22 yr Daughter. As you all may know by now, I've been in search of a nice white beach with calm, clear water. My husband suggested Cuba a while back and honestly, all I could picture were military uniforms walking the beaches. I finally googled some resorts and it looks very nice. Please give me your opinions on the AI resorts, beaches, snorkeling. We just want to enjoy a beach and go on snorkel excursions once in a while. We are going around the end of May 2013
Looking at Cuba for an all inclusive resort destination now!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 4 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 5 Caribbean with grown kids
- 6 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 7 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 8 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 9 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 10 Driving in Aurba
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!