Thanks for all your help so far. This forum has been so great and patient with me since I have been all over the Caribbean searching for a vacation for my Husband and I and our 22 yr Daughter. As you all may know by now, I've been in search of a nice white beach with calm, clear water. My husband suggested Cuba a while back and honestly, all I could picture were military uniforms walking the beaches. I finally googled some resorts and it looks very nice. Please give me your opinions on the AI resorts, beaches, snorkeling. We just want to enjoy a beach and go on snorkel excursions once in a while. We are going around the end of May 2013
Looking at Cuba for an all inclusive resort destination now!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 2 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP