Thanks for all your help so far. This forum has been so great and patient with me since I have been all over the Caribbean searching for a vacation for my Husband and I and our 22 yr Daughter. As you all may know by now, I've been in search of a nice white beach with calm, clear water. My husband suggested Cuba a while back and honestly, all I could picture were military uniforms walking the beaches. I finally googled some resorts and it looks very nice. Please give me your opinions on the AI resorts, beaches, snorkeling. We just want to enjoy a beach and go on snorkel excursions once in a while. We are going around the end of May 2013
Looking at Cuba for an all inclusive resort destination now!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?