My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
- 1 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 2 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 3 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 4 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 5 St. John USVI in July
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 8 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 10 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 11 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 12 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 13 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 14 puerto rico cruise
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 19 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 20 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 21 Resort near a town?
- 22 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 23 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 24 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 25 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour