My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 What would be a good gift for someone to bring you from the Caribbean?
- 3 Rum Cake from Grand Cayman
- 4 Carribean vacation with infant
- 5 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 6 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 7 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 8 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 13 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 14 St. John USVI
- 15 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 16 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 17 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 18 Best island for early to mid November
- 19 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 20 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 21 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 22 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 23 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 24 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 25 planning a long weekend for Feb/March