My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 50+ where to dance?
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 4 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 5 dominican republic
- 6 Summer family vacation
- 7 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 8 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 9 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 10 St Martin
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 13 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 14 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 15 Resort villa suggestions
- 16 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 17 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 18 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 19 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 20 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 21 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 22 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 23 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!