My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 3 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 4 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 5 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 6 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 7 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 8 5 days in Havana
- 9 PR or USVI
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11