My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Renewal@: KASPERSKY Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 *SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas