My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 4 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 7 swim up rooms
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 11 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Carribean vacation with infant
- 15 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 16 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 things to do in Nassau
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Best island for early to mid November
- 24 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 25 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!