My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?