My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 2 First trip to St. Martin
- 3 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 4 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 5 Hotel ideas needed
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Jerk Chicken
- 9 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 10 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities