My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix