My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba suggestions
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad