My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LEXMARK 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ LEXMARK printer TEC*h 24/7??
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!