My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 https://www.healthsupreviews.com/t-max-complex/
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 Ideal wedding island
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 9 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 10 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 11 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort