My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 2 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 3 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 30th anniversary trip
- 6 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 7 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 8 Bermuda in February or March
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 11 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 12 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 13 Safest Islands for Us?
- 14 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 15 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 16 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Narrowing it down
- 19 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 20 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 21 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 22 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 23 Destination Wedding
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon