My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 2 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 3 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 4 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 7 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 8 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 9 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 10 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 11 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 12 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 13 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 14 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 15 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 16 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 17 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 18 all inclusive advice
- 19 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 20 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 21 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 22 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 23 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 24 St. Maarten Lodging one nite
- 25 My Topic Title IN the postcard