My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 2 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 3 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 4 Turks & Caicos
- 5 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 6 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 7 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 8 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 9 Long Island Bahanas
- 10 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 11 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 12 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 13 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 14 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 15 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 16 Punta Cana excursions
- 17 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 18 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 19 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 20 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 21 Aruba suggestions
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Nassau
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 LIAT Air