My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kechua :: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Havana
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions