My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 2 Dominican Republic
- 3 Early January vs Mid February?
- 4 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 5 celebrating 40
- 6 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 9 Jamaica vs The DR
- 10 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 11 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 14 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 15 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 18 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 Which island?
- 21 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 22 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 25 St. Croix and sea grass