My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 This fixing goes about as an estrogen blocker.
- 2 Suggestions To Prevent A Sagging Face For Guys
- 3 Safest Islands for Us?
- 4 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 5 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 6 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 7 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 8 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 9 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 10 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 11 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 12 Narrowing it down
- 13 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 14 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 15 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 16 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 17 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 18 Destination Wedding
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 21 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 22 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 23 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 24 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 25 Proof of return to board a flight to jamaica.