My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 2 Vacation Ideas
- 3 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Carry on size Bahamas
- 6 St John March, where to stay
- 7 The right adults-only resort
- 8 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 9 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 10 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 11 Cupecoy Beach
- 12 Tips for bahamas
- 13 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 14 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 15 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 16 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 17 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 19 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 20 walkable hotels
- 21 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 22 Back from San Juan
- 23 St Thomas
- 24 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 25 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans