My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 2 Cuba Opening Up
- 3 Jamaica all inclusive
- 4 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 5 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 6 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 9 Just back from The Somerset
- 10 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 11 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 12 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 13 Sandals Resorts
- 14 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 15 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 16 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 17 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 18 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 19 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 22 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 23 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 24 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 25 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana