My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Punta Cana?
- 2 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 6 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous