My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant in Aruba
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Early 20's Couple
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 Couple in early 20's
- 6 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Boat Charter in BVI
- 8 Weather in June?
- 9 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 10 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 11 Anniversary Trip Options
- 12 Island with golf
- 13 2 Days in Dominica
- 14 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 19 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 20 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 21 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 22 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 23 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 24 Choosing an island
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined