My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 2 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 3 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 4 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 5 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 6 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 7 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 8 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 9 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 10 turks caicos
- 11 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 12 Curacao
- 13 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 14 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 15 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 16 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 17 Groupon Tours
- 18 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 19 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 20 Location
- 21 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 22 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 23 Private tours in Cuba
- 24 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 25 Small luxe Caribbean hotels