My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 2 Skin Care For Skin Problems
- 3 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 4 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 5 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 6 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 7 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 8 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 9 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 10 Choosing the Right Island
- 11 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 12 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 13 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 14 Aruba help!
- 15 St Martin
- 16 Planning a three week trip
- 17 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 18 Casa Karma
- 19 Honeymoon - please help!
- 20 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 21 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 22 Cuba
- 23 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 24 Cuba: February 2016
- 25 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report