My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 2 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 5 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Croix and sea grass
- 8 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 9 Antigua or St Martin
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 montego bay
- 12 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 13 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 15 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 16 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 19 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 20 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 21 Get info about weather.
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 24 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 25 Water/beach conditions in Barbados