My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 2 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Cuba for 6 days
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 9 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ