My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Volcanoes, Rainforest, and Beaches
- 2 Cuba by car
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 20th anniversary
- 5 The great advantages including with the use
- 6 Anguilla or Turks & Caicos?
- 7 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 8 cheap living & travelling in Dominican Republic
- 9 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 10 Sunny Beach Weather in February
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Christmas destination
- 13 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 14 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 15 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 16 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 17 Honeymoon Destination
- 18 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 19 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 20 shore excursions
- 21 just be careful
- 22 Restaurants in Aruba
- 23 Snorkeling
- 24 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 25 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?