My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 2 Anniversary Trip Options
- 3 Island with golf
- 4 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 5 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 6 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 7 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 8 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 9 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 10 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 11 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 12 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 13 Choosing an island
- 14 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 15 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 16 Cabarete & Las Canas, DR: Where can I get info?
- 17 cabarete, dominican republic
- 18 First time Santo Domingo
- 19 20th anniversary
- 20 St. Bart's
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 Advice on choosing an island...
- 23 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 24 American Express Card in Bermuda
- 25 Grand Cayman January