My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in November
- 2 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 3 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 4 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Evening temperatures
- 7 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 50th Birthday with Family
- 10 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 11 Birthday Celebration
- 12 DR - All inclusive
- 13 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 14 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 15 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 16 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 17 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 18 Late May Trip
- 19 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 20 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Cheers to Beers!
- 23 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 24 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 25 New Years Eve / St John