My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 2 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 3 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 4 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 5 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Honeymoon August 2016
- 8 Canadian money exchange ??
- 9 Help choosing an island
- 10 Safe, family friendly Island
- 11 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 12 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 13 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 14 Family trip to Jamaica
- 15 Vieques Island
- 16 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 17 Best island for food and beaches
- 18 Cuba tour companies
- 19 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 20 Resort rent out for wedding
- 21 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 Hotel on Turks
- 24 7 day itinerary advice?- Puerto Rico
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous