My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 2 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 3 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 4 Honeymoon Destination
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados