My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 car rental in tortola
- 2 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 3 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 4 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 5 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 6 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 7 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 8 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 9 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 10 Honeymoon August 2016
- 11 Canadian money exchange ??
- 12 Help choosing an island
- 13 Safe, family friendly Island
- 14 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 15 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 16 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 17 Family trip to Jamaica
- 18 Vieques Island
- 19 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 20 Best island for food and beaches
- 21 Cuba tour companies
- 22 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel
- 23 Resort rent out for wedding
- 24 San Juan Hotel Recommendations
- 25 St. Croix