My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 2 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 3 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Cuba tour companies
- 6 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 7 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Weather in Nov
- 10 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 11 Fishing for ideas
- 12 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 13 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 First time cruiser to USVI
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 19 Restaurants in Aruba
- 20 long enough layover in SJU?
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Confused what to chose
- 23 Bermuda in Late August
- 24 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 25 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas