My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 4 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 7 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba