I am hoping to be in Havana from the 1st leaving on the 8th of February. Being from California, I am experiencing difficulty in booking a private room, bathroom and shower at ‘Hostal Valencia’, which is located in Habana Vieja. If the price is fair, then I’d like to stay there. How could I find out the price in USD and if it’s competitive enough, then book there? Otherwise, I’d like to link up with an English speaker (whether local, professional tour guide or tourist) in Havana who could spend approximately a couple hours a day (usually evenings only) educating me on the country and otherwise possibly going out for a drink, music, food or whatever. Any suggestions?
Lodging in Havana & Linking up with an English Speaker
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro