I'd like to visit St. John, St. Marteen, St Croix, Antigua, Anguilla, Barbuda and a few more islands to see what's out there. I would live in the Caribbean half the time and Florida the other half. I'm about 2 or 3 years away from making the move, but want to get a head start so I know where I want to settle when the time comes. I wanted to get a feel from a few people that have already done what I'm about to do. I'm looking for a safe island with great views of other islands in the area that would also be close enough to visit by boat and not have to take a plane to get there. I'm also wondering if there are some other lesser known little islands out there. The night life isn't that important, but going to see a show at a casino and maybe some live music every now and then would be nice. Anyone out there been through what I'm about to explore? Thanks for any input.
Living in the Caribbean part-time
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Elements to look along with Nike Store Store On-line
- 2 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 9 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 10 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Cayman Islands in October
- 16 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 20 all-inclusive or villa?
- 21 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 22 San Juan Hotel
- 23 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 24 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party