I'd like to visit St. John, St. Marteen, St Croix, Antigua, Anguilla, Barbuda and a few more islands to see what's out there. I would live in the Caribbean half the time and Florida the other half. I'm about 2 or 3 years away from making the move, but want to get a head start so I know where I want to settle when the time comes. I wanted to get a feel from a few people that have already done what I'm about to do. I'm looking for a safe island with great views of other islands in the area that would also be close enough to visit by boat and not have to take a plane to get there. I'm also wondering if there are some other lesser known little islands out there. The night life isn't that important, but going to see a show at a casino and maybe some live music every now and then would be nice. Anyone out there been through what I'm about to explore? Thanks for any input.
Living in the Caribbean part-time
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!