I'd like to visit St. John, St. Marteen, St Croix, Antigua, Anguilla, Barbuda and a few more islands to see what's out there. I would live in the Caribbean half the time and Florida the other half. I'm about 2 or 3 years away from making the move, but want to get a head start so I know where I want to settle when the time comes. I wanted to get a feel from a few people that have already done what I'm about to do. I'm looking for a safe island with great views of other islands in the area that would also be close enough to visit by boat and not have to take a plane to get there. I'm also wondering if there are some other lesser known little islands out there. The night life isn't that important, but going to see a show at a casino and maybe some live music every now and then would be nice. Anyone out there been through what I'm about to explore? Thanks for any input.
Living in the Caribbean part-time
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 4 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 5 just be careful
- 6 Restaurants in Aruba
- 7 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 8 Snorkeling
- 9 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 10 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 11 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 12 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 13 shore excursions
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP