I'd like to visit St. John, St. Marteen, St Croix, Antigua, Anguilla, Barbuda and a few more islands to see what's out there. I would live in the Caribbean half the time and Florida the other half. I'm about 2 or 3 years away from making the move, but want to get a head start so I know where I want to settle when the time comes. I wanted to get a feel from a few people that have already done what I'm about to do. I'm looking for a safe island with great views of other islands in the area that would also be close enough to visit by boat and not have to take a plane to get there. I'm also wondering if there are some other lesser known little islands out there. The night life isn't that important, but going to see a show at a casino and maybe some live music every now and then would be nice. Anyone out there been through what I'm about to explore? Thanks for any input.
Living in the Caribbean part-time
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO