I received an offer for a job position at Grand Cayman in IT sector, but I am not sure if it will be worthwhile to move because I don't know anything about cost of living at Cayman.
The salary would range around 60.000 CI, I am wondering if it would be enough for a family of 3 persons.
Could anybody give me some clarification about cost of living at Cayman, I mean cost of accomodation, food and more.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 2 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 3 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 4 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 5 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 6 turks caicos
- 7 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 8 Curacao
- 9 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 10 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 11 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 12 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 13 Groupon Tours
- 14 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 15 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 16 Location
- 17 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 18 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 19 Private tours in Cuba
- 20 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 21 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 22 Bahamas girls trip
- 23 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 24 Cuba Tour Companies
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined