I received an offer for a job position at Grand Cayman in IT sector, but I am not sure if it will be worthwhile to move because I don't know anything about cost of living at Cayman.
The salary would range around 60.000 CI, I am wondering if it would be enough for a family of 3 persons.
Could anybody give me some clarification about cost of living at Cayman, I mean cost of accomodation, food and more.
thanks in advance
living at Cayman Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 Cayman Islands in October
- 3 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 4 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 5 things to do in Nassau
- 6 Which Island?
- 7 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 8 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 9 St. John USVI
- 10 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 11 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 12 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 13 Best island for early to mid November
- 14 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 18 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 19 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 20 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 24 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 25 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??