I received an offer for a job position at Grand Cayman in IT sector, but I am not sure if it will be worthwhile to move because I don't know anything about cost of living at Cayman.
The salary would range around 60.000 CI, I am wondering if it would be enough for a family of 3 persons.
Could anybody give me some clarification about cost of living at Cayman, I mean cost of accomodation, food and more.
thanks in advance
living at Cayman Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years