I received an offer for a job position at Grand Cayman in IT sector, but I am not sure if it will be worthwhile to move because I don't know anything about cost of living at Cayman.
The salary would range around 60.000 CI, I am wondering if it would be enough for a family of 3 persons.
Could anybody give me some clarification about cost of living at Cayman, I mean cost of accomodation, food and more.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados Beaches
- 2 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 3 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Punta Cana
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 8 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 9 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 10 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 11 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 12 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 13 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Trouble booking hotels!
- 16 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 17 Airport transfer PUJ
- 18 Bahama's outer island
- 19 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 20 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 21 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 22 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 23 40 min layover in CLT
- 24 Atlantis 1 day
- 25 Atlantis on a budget