I have a premium ocean view room booked at Little Dix Bay in December. I just looked at their website and we could get an Ocean View Room for $100 less per night, or we could get an Ocean Cottage for the same price as the Premium Ocean View Room. Is the Premium Ocean view room worth the extra hundred over the regular ocean view room? I see that the Ocean Cottages are much larger than the Premiums, but how do their locations compare? Do both the Ocean Cottages and Premium OV rooms have balconies/patios? The description of the Ocean Cottages on the website does not mention a patio. I have looked at the map on their website, and unless I'm missing something it doesn't seem to differentiate the room categories. I have searched old posts and can't seem to find the answers. Which would you choose? Thanks so much for your help!
Little Dix Bay Room Types
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO