I have read a lot of good info on this forum about living in Turks and caicos. I was wondering what advice you guys have for me.
I am a single 27 y/o male. I am planning on moving to Turks and caicos for work ,
I know that Turks and caicos is super expensive,
My plan is to visit Provo to find an apartment. I was thinking of a 1 br apartment with all my utilities included. Hopefully keeping it all around $ 2000 a month max . I am just moving by myself.
What kind of advice do you guys have for me? Since I'm young, do you guys think I will be happy starting a new life in paradise ?
one more important thing !! how is the dating life there since im single
Any and all advice is super appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba via cruise
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma