I have read a lot of good info on this forum about living in Turks and caicos. I was wondering what advice you guys have for me.
I am a single 27 y/o male. I am planning on moving to Turks and caicos for work ,
I know that Turks and caicos is super expensive,
My plan is to visit Provo to find an apartment. I was thinking of a 1 br apartment with all my utilities included. Hopefully keeping it all around $ 2000 a month max . I am just moving by myself.
What kind of advice do you guys have for me? Since I'm young, do you guys think I will be happy starting a new life in paradise ?
one more important thing !! how is the dating life there since im single
Any and all advice is super appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/biofit-garcinia/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 6 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 7 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 8 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 9 5 days in Havana
- 10 Which Caribbean island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11