I have read a lot of good info on this forum about living in Turks and caicos. I was wondering what advice you guys have for me.
I am a single 27 y/o male. I am planning on moving to Turks and caicos for work ,
I know that Turks and caicos is super expensive,
My plan is to visit Provo to find an apartment. I was thinking of a 1 br apartment with all my utilities included. Hopefully keeping it all around $ 2000 a month max . I am just moving by myself.
What kind of advice do you guys have for me? Since I'm young, do you guys think I will be happy starting a new life in paradise ?
one more important thing !! how is the dating life there since im single
Any and all advice is super appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 카지노게임종류 ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ Bus97.ⓒⓞⓜ ⋰ ⋪⋫ ⋰ 바카라사이트
- 2 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Trouble booking hotels!
- 7 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 8 Airport transfer PUJ
- 9 Bahama's outer island
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour