I have read a lot of good info on this forum about living in Turks and caicos. I was wondering what advice you guys have for me.
I am a single 27 y/o male. I am planning on moving to Turks and caicos for work ,
I know that Turks and caicos is super expensive,
My plan is to visit Provo to find an apartment. I was thinking of a 1 br apartment with all my utilities included. Hopefully keeping it all around $ 2000 a month max . I am just moving by myself.
What kind of advice do you guys have for me? Since I'm young, do you guys think I will be happy starting a new life in paradise ?
one more important thing !! how is the dating life there since im single
Any and all advice is super appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 2 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 3 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 4 Havana
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Barbados-how about this place?
- 7 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 8 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 9 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 10 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 11 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 12 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 13 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 14 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 15 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 18 Family vacation
- 19 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 20 PR or USVI
- 21 Havana Hotel
- 22 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 23 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 24 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 25 Cayman Islands Currency