I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 CUBA -- see once and never return
- 4 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 7 Turks and caicos
- 8 Cruise stop activities
- 9 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 10 Jade Mountain
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 15 Bermuda
- 16 Restaurant Suggestions
- 17 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 18 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 19 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica