I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 4 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 5 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 6 Safest Islands for Us?
- 7 Bermuda in February or March
- 8 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 9 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Narrowing it down
- 15 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 16 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 17 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 18 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 19 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 20 Destination Wedding
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 23 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 24 barbados vs. Bonaire
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba