I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Known side effects: headaches, intestinal
- 2 Abaco Bahamas Vacation Video
- 3 Things To Do In Puerto Rico - Video
- 4 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 5 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 6 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 7 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 8 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 13 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 14 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 19 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 20 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 21 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 22 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 23 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 24 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 25 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay