I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Flights from Cancun to Cuba
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 4 Safe for Family
- 5 Grand Cayman January
- 6 Bahamas girls trip
- 7 Turks & Caicos
- 8 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 9 Restaurant in Aruba
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 Early 20's Couple
- 12 Couple in early 20's
- 13 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 14 Boat Charter in BVI
- 15 Weather in June?
- 16 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 17 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 18 Anniversary Trip Options
- 19 Island with golf
- 20 2 Days in Dominica
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 23 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims