I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Salt Kettle House to close
- 2 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 3 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 4 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 5 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 6 Why Barbados?
- 7 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 12 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 all-inclusive or villa?
- 15 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 16 San Juan Hotel
- 17 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 18 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 19 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 20 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 21 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 22 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 Help find perfect island