I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 3 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 4 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 5 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 6 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 7 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 8 Island Hopping
- 9 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 10 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 11 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Havana restaurants
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 16 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 17 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 18 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 19 Getting away in June
- 20 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 21 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 22 A Week In Cuba
- 23 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 24 Help for which island please?
- 25 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman