I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 4 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 7 Barbados question where to stay
- 8 Barbados Ferry Service
- 9 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba