I'm traveling to the Caribbean in June and have a flight booked on LIAT from Tortola --> Nevis. I've since read HORRIBLE reviews about this airline in terms of flight delays/cancellations and baggage (though I'm hoping to eliminate the latter by using only a carry on). I couldn't find any other way to get to Nevis other than by LIAT. Any experiences flying this airline? Any suggestions for alternate ways to travel?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 2 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 turks caicos
- 5 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 6 Private tours in Cuba
- 7 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 8 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 9 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 10 Location
- 11 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 12 Curacao
- 13 Bahamas girls trip
- 14 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 15 Cuba Tour Companies
- 16 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 17 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 18 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 19 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 20 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 21 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 22 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 23 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 24 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point
- 25 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos