If an American wishes to travel to Havana from Los Angeles, is this now legally possible for the majority of Americans or only special kinds of groups (such as medical and religious)? If only special kinds of groups are legally allowed to go, then is it easy to quickly join such a group and travel freely upon arrival? If so, then what groups specifically? Simply put, how can a group-unaffiliated American living in LA travel to Havana? What airlines fly directly (perhaps TACA)? If it is too difficult for a group-unaffiliated American to travel via LA, then how about traveling from Nassau (Bahamas), Mexico City or Cancun? On a side note, how long is the bus ride from Havana to Trinidad? Thank you for your time and Happy New Year.
Legalities of Traveling to Havana from Los Angeles, CA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014