If an American wishes to travel to Havana from Los Angeles, is this now legally possible for the majority of Americans or only special kinds of groups (such as medical and religious)? If only special kinds of groups are legally allowed to go, then is it easy to quickly join such a group and travel freely upon arrival? If so, then what groups specifically? Simply put, how can a group-unaffiliated American living in LA travel to Havana? What airlines fly directly (perhaps TACA)? If it is too difficult for a group-unaffiliated American to travel via LA, then how about traveling from Nassau (Bahamas), Mexico City or Cancun? On a side note, how long is the bus ride from Havana to Trinidad? Thank you for your time and Happy New Year.
Legalities of Traveling to Havana from Los Angeles, CA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 3 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 4 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 8 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 9 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 10 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 11 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 16 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 17 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 18 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 19 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 20 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 21 Which island?
- 22 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 23 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 24 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix