If an American wishes to travel to Havana from Los Angeles, is this now legally possible for the majority of Americans or only special kinds of groups (such as medical and religious)? If only special kinds of groups are legally allowed to go, then is it easy to quickly join such a group and travel freely upon arrival? If so, then what groups specifically? Simply put, how can a group-unaffiliated American living in LA travel to Havana? What airlines fly directly (perhaps TACA)? If it is too difficult for a group-unaffiliated American to travel via LA, then how about traveling from Nassau (Bahamas), Mexico City or Cancun? On a side note, how long is the bus ride from Havana to Trinidad? Thank you for your time and Happy New Year.
Legalities of Traveling to Havana from Los Angeles, CA
- 1 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 2 Where to go??
- 3 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 4 Safety in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 which month has a low heat index in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 8 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 9 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 10 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 11 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 12 puerto rico cruise
- 13 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 14 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 15 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 16 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 17 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 18 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 19 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 20 Resort near a town?
- 21 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 22 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 23 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 24 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 25 Mustique -- not so great