If an American wishes to travel to Havana from Los Angeles, is this now legally possible for the majority of Americans or only special kinds of groups (such as medical and religious)? If only special kinds of groups are legally allowed to go, then is it easy to quickly join such a group and travel freely upon arrival? If so, then what groups specifically? Simply put, how can a group-unaffiliated American living in LA travel to Havana? What airlines fly directly (perhaps TACA)? If it is too difficult for a group-unaffiliated American to travel via LA, then how about traveling from Nassau (Bahamas), Mexico City or Cancun? On a side note, how long is the bus ride from Havana to Trinidad? Thank you for your time and Happy New Year.
Legalities of Traveling to Havana from Los Angeles, CA
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 5 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Punta Cana?
- 8 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 9 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 10 Advice needed
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 15 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 18 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 19 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 20 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 21 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 22 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 23 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 24 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous