If an American wishes to travel to Havana from Los Angeles, is this now legally possible for the majority of Americans or only special kinds of groups (such as medical and religious)? If only special kinds of groups are legally allowed to go, then is it easy to quickly join such a group and travel freely upon arrival? If so, then what groups specifically? Simply put, how can a group-unaffiliated American living in LA travel to Havana? What airlines fly directly (perhaps TACA)? If it is too difficult for a group-unaffiliated American to travel via LA, then how about traveling from Nassau (Bahamas), Mexico City or Cancun? On a side note, how long is the bus ride from Havana to Trinidad? Thank you for your time and Happy New Year.
Legalities of Traveling to Havana from Los Angeles, CA
- 1 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 5 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 9 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 10 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 11 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 12 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 13 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 14 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 15 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 18 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 19 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada