most of the posts on this topic are rather dated (and don't reflect the new regulations) so wanted to bump this post. anyone have suggestions, agencies to recommend, etc? any and all help ahead of our possible trip in march (coming from NY) would be fantastic...thanks in advance
legal trips to cuba to learn salsa or Spanish?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI in Punta Cana
- 2 ATLANTIS lately?
- 3 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 4 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 5 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 6 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 7 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 8 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 9 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 10 Best island for a villa rental
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 15 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 16 Punta Cana?
- 17 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 18 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 19 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 20 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 21 Advice needed
- 22 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 23 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 24 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 25 St Thomas/Puerto Rico