my wife and i would like to take a people to people tour to cuba this spring but the OFAC licensed tours we've checked appear to be full(friendly planet travel, insight cuba, national geographics ex.). OFAC will not release the names of groups they have licensed. can you provide other possible licensed tour groups? what is the risk of going with, for example, an unlicensed canadian tour group such as intrepid travel?
legal travel to cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 Best island for early to mid November
- 8 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 12 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 13 things to do in Nassau
- 14 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 15 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 16 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 17 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 18 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 19 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 20 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 21 Which Island?
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 24 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 25 Honeymoon in Caribbean?