my wife and i would like to take a people to people tour to cuba this spring but the OFAC licensed tours we've checked appear to be full(friendly planet travel, insight cuba, national geographics ex.). OFAC will not release the names of groups they have licensed. can you provide other possible licensed tour groups? what is the risk of going with, for example, an unlicensed canadian tour group such as intrepid travel?
legal travel to cuba
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 4 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 5 Where to stay on Vieques
- 6 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 7 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 8 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 9 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 10 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 11 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 12 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI