my wife and i would like to take a people to people tour to cuba this spring but the OFAC licensed tours we've checked appear to be full(friendly planet travel, insight cuba, national geographics ex.). OFAC will not release the names of groups they have licensed. can you provide other possible licensed tour groups? what is the risk of going with, for example, an unlicensed canadian tour group such as intrepid travel?
legal travel to cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 dominican republic
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 St Martin
- 6 Florida or caribbean
- 7 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 10 Resort villa suggestions
- 11 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 12 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 13 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 14 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 15 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 16 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 17 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 18 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 21 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 22 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 25 rent a car??