my wife and i would like to take a people to people tour to cuba this spring but the OFAC licensed tours we've checked appear to be full(friendly planet travel, insight cuba, national geographics ex.). OFAC will not release the names of groups they have licensed. can you provide other possible licensed tour groups? what is the risk of going with, for example, an unlicensed canadian tour group such as intrepid travel?
legal travel to cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Summer family vacation
- 2 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 3 Caribbean with grown kids
- 4 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 5 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 6 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 7 Honeymoon destination?
- 8 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 11 Mid October Honeymoon
- 12 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 13 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 14 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 17 Anguilla Beaches
- 18 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 19 Cuba help!
- 20 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 21 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 22 Rent a car?
- 23 LIAT Air
- 24 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 25 Caribbean Islands Cruise