my wife and i would like to take a people to people tour to cuba this spring but the OFAC licensed tours we've checked appear to be full(friendly planet travel, insight cuba, national geographics ex.). OFAC will not release the names of groups they have licensed. can you provide other possible licensed tour groups? what is the risk of going with, for example, an unlicensed canadian tour group such as intrepid travel?
legal travel to cuba
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 5 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 6 St.Thomas St. John
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 9 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 11 June vacation trip for guys
- 12 Which island to visit???
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay