my wife and i would like to take a people to people tour to cuba this spring but the OFAC licensed tours we've checked appear to be full(friendly planet travel, insight cuba, national geographics ex.). OFAC will not release the names of groups they have licensed. can you provide other possible licensed tour groups? what is the risk of going with, for example, an unlicensed canadian tour group such as intrepid travel?
legal travel to cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 2 LIAT Air
- 3 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 4 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 5 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 8 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 9 Aruba suggestions
- 10 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 11 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 12 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 13 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 14 Cuba in 10 days
- 15 Salt Kettle House to close
- 16 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 17 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 18 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 19 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 20 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 21 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 24 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 25 Why Barbados?