Hello and Happy Holidays...as I wait for my Christmas Eve turkey to finish I thought I'd post and welcome any suggestions. We live in the Northeast and want to do a five day getaway to celebrate a big birthday the last week of March with DH. . Would like warm. Not too extravagant. Concerned about airfare and hotel rates in southern Florida and the Caribbean. Been to Jamaica, Cayman, Antigua, Turks for family vacations. Been to Bermuda many times, but worry that late March could be rainy, although off-season rates are attractive. Am open to all suggestions. Thanks!
Late March/Big Birthday/Need a Warm Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Which Island?
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 4 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Punta Cana?
- 7 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 8 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 9 Advice needed
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 14 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 17 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 18 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 19 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 20 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 21 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 22 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 23 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?