Hello and Happy Holidays...as I wait for my Christmas Eve turkey to finish I thought I'd post and welcome any suggestions. We live in the Northeast and want to do a five day getaway to celebrate a big birthday the last week of March with DH. . Would like warm. Not too extravagant. Concerned about airfare and hotel rates in southern Florida and the Caribbean. Been to Jamaica, Cayman, Antigua, Turks for family vacations. Been to Bermuda many times, but worry that late March could be rainy, although off-season rates are attractive. Am open to all suggestions. Thanks!
Late March/Big Birthday/Need a Warm Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 5 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 6 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?