Hello and Happy Holidays...as I wait for my Christmas Eve turkey to finish I thought I'd post and welcome any suggestions. We live in the Northeast and want to do a five day getaway to celebrate a big birthday the last week of March with DH. . Would like warm. Not too extravagant. Concerned about airfare and hotel rates in southern Florida and the Caribbean. Been to Jamaica, Cayman, Antigua, Turks for family vacations. Been to Bermuda many times, but worry that late March could be rainy, although off-season rates are attractive. Am open to all suggestions. Thanks!
Late March/Big Birthday/Need a Warm Getaway
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?