We are planning a very last minute trip the last week of August (2012) to the Caribbean and are considering St. John, St. Maarten or the Bahamas. I know that late August can be rainy there, is it worth the risk? Are there typically mostly passing showers or would it likely be steady rain the whole trip? I know there are no guarantees, but I was wondering if anyone had a good read on the weather down there this time of year. Thanks to anyone with any suggestions/insight!!
Last Minute Trip in August- Where to go?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI