We are planning a very last minute trip the last week of August (2012) to the Caribbean and are considering St. John, St. Maarten or the Bahamas. I know that late August can be rainy there, is it worth the risk? Are there typically mostly passing showers or would it likely be steady rain the whole trip? I know there are no guarantees, but I was wondering if anyone had a good read on the weather down there this time of year. Thanks to anyone with any suggestions/insight!!
Last Minute Trip in August- Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Supplement for body building purpose
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?