We are planning a very last minute trip the last week of August (2012) to the Caribbean and are considering St. John, St. Maarten or the Bahamas. I know that late August can be rainy there, is it worth the risk? Are there typically mostly passing showers or would it likely be steady rain the whole trip? I know there are no guarantees, but I was wondering if anyone had a good read on the weather down there this time of year. Thanks to anyone with any suggestions/insight!!
Last Minute Trip in August- Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 5 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John