We are planning a very last minute trip the last week of August (2012) to the Caribbean and are considering St. John, St. Maarten or the Bahamas. I know that late August can be rainy there, is it worth the risk? Are there typically mostly passing showers or would it likely be steady rain the whole trip? I know there are no guarantees, but I was wondering if anyone had a good read on the weather down there this time of year. Thanks to anyone with any suggestions/insight!!
Last Minute Trip in August- Where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?