I am looking to have a four day vacation in the first week of March to some place warm. The Caribbean seems like the best bet, but I haven't any idea what might work best- particularly since I am doing lat-minute bookings. I'm traveling from Boston/Providence, am single in my 30s, looking for something quiet with great beaches and swimming. I'm not interested in a singles scene. Would like something safe, relaxing (happy to read on the beach all day- not too interested in sight-seeing). Looking for something under 1200, but can be a bit flexible. All Inclusive preferred. Thanks for your help!
Last Minute Carib Vacation for Single Woman
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 2 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 5 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 6 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 7 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 8 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 9 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 10 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 11 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 12 rent a car??
- 13 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 14 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 15 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 16 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 17 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 18 Cuba Opening Up
- 19 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?