I am looking to have a four day vacation in the first week of March to some place warm. The Caribbean seems like the best bet, but I haven't any idea what might work best- particularly since I am doing lat-minute bookings. I'm traveling from Boston/Providence, am single in my 30s, looking for something quiet with great beaches and swimming. I'm not interested in a singles scene. Would like something safe, relaxing (happy to read on the beach all day- not too interested in sight-seeing). Looking for something under 1200, but can be a bit flexible. All Inclusive preferred. Thanks for your help!
Last Minute Carib Vacation for Single Woman
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets