I am looking to have a four day vacation in the first week of March to some place warm. The Caribbean seems like the best bet, but I haven't any idea what might work best- particularly since I am doing lat-minute bookings. I'm traveling from Boston/Providence, am single in my 30s, looking for something quiet with great beaches and swimming. I'm not interested in a singles scene. Would like something safe, relaxing (happy to read on the beach all day- not too interested in sight-seeing). Looking for something under 1200, but can be a bit flexible. All Inclusive preferred. Thanks for your help!
Last Minute Carib Vacation for Single Woman
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay