I am spending 4 days at LaSource - Sept5-8. Does anyone have any tips on how to make my trip more enjoyable. I am looking to get spa treatments and relaxing. Also I will be going alone and I read that it is not a singles place. Am I going to feel really out of place by being alone? Thanks you so much.
LaSource in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 2 Bermuda cruise in late September, first visit
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 CUBA: Gifts to the Locals
- 5 20 something couple looking for best carribean experience
- 6 Need help again!!
- 7 Snorkelling and fishing legally in Cuba?
- 8 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 9 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 10 Seven Stars Resort
- 11 TCI get together...
- 12 T&C - Parrot Cay or Regent Palms in late August?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Jamaican Villas
- 15 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 16 Where's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean - 1st time visit
- 17 vacation for summer 2014
- 18 The right adults-only resort
- 19 Coral Villa and Palm Cottage on Turks and Caicos Islands
- 20 Chartering a boat for a week for vacation
- 21 Relocating to Curacao
- 22 Trip Report: Ecocamping on St. John
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Nevis--finding info on a previous resident
- 25 Best island for a villa rental