My family...all 21 of us... are looking to go to the islands for 5 days Thanksgiving 2004. We are coming from Buffalo, Denver, Dallas, Annapolis, Philly and Florida. We are looking for upscale, all-inclusive (or partially inclusive), non-high rise, on the beach with a variety of activities (21 of us can't ever decide to do the same thing). Getting to the place is important since it is only 5 days, we don't want to spend 14 hours and $1400 getting there. We are currently looking at Roundhill in Jamaica, Coco Reef in Tobago and Paradisus Playa Conchal in Costa Rica. Anyone know anything about these or have any other suggestions?
Large Family Vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?