I'm thinking of going to St. Barths and staying at LaPaillote Hotel. Has anyone stayed there before? How was your experience?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 2 bechua AOL MAIL : Te^ch SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 AOL 24*7
- 3 SMILE : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 SMILE : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 10 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Havana Hotel
- 13 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 14 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 15 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 16 Cayman Islands Currency
- 17 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 18 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 19 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 20 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 21 Havana
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Scrub Island Resort
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?