Looking at honeymooning at Laluna with the MAP meal plan. I was wondering what to expect to pay for drinks/coctails during the visit. Also would like to know what to expect to pay for lunch on-site or if it is easy to go off site for lunch and what I should expect to pay for a lite lunch. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 3 Antigua or St Martin
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 6 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 7 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 10 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 13 montego bay
- 14 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 15 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 16 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 17 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 18 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 21 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 22 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 23 Get info about weather.
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Logistics of getting to Anguilla