Looking at honeymooning at Laluna with the MAP meal plan. I was wondering what to expect to pay for drinks/coctails during the visit. Also would like to know what to expect to pay for lunch on-site or if it is easy to go off site for lunch and what I should expect to pay for a lite lunch. Thanks.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 3 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 4 Where to stay on Vieques
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI