I'm looking for a vacation rental in Montego Bay for me and my 5 girlfriends. I've found a few great places on other sites and they seem fantastic. They come with a cook, a butler and a house keeper. However, I'm a little concerned by their reviews which mostly were written by the owners on behalf of the travelers. This site seems to have actual travelers, so I'm hoping someone here can help us.
Know of any vacation rentals in Montego Bay?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 5 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 8 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 9 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 12 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 13 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 14 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 15 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 Which island?
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 20 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 21 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 22 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 23 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 24 Turks and Caicos problems
- 25 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel