I'm looking for a vacation rental in Montego Bay for me and my 5 girlfriends. I've found a few great places on other sites and they seem fantastic. They come with a cook, a butler and a house keeper. However, I'm a little concerned by their reviews which mostly were written by the owners on behalf of the travelers. This site seems to have actual travelers, so I'm hoping someone here can help us.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Now, you don't need to face any humiliation
- 2 Tour advice
- 3 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 4 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 5 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 6 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 7 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 8 Resort Recommendations
- 9 Island with golf
- 10 West Coast US and Carribean
- 11 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 12 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 13 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 14 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 15 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Tour Operator?
- 18 Travel Advice Needed
- 19 Puerto Plata
- 20 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 21 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 22 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 23 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 24 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 25 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?