My wife, three daughters (ages between 6 and 10) are looking into a week-long trip to either (a) St. Luica, (b) St. Kitts/Nevis , (c) Provodenciales or (d) St. John. Any lodging suggestions would be most welcome. We do not necessarily need anything high-end, but are looking for something reasonable (hotel, inn or condo) on a nice beach. A place with a kids' club or a kitchenette would be a plus, but is not essential. Thanks to one and all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Focus: Tec*h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Havana
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
Kids & St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. John or Provodenciales