My wife, three daughters (ages between 6 and 10) are looking into a week-long trip to either (a) St. Luica, (b) St. Kitts/Nevis , (c) Provodenciales or (d) St. John. Any lodging suggestions would be most welcome. We do not necessarily need anything high-end, but are looking for something reasonable (hotel, inn or condo) on a nice beach. A place with a kids' club or a kitchenette would be a plus, but is not essential. Thanks to one and all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 when to visit barbados
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 Barbados Beaches
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 7 Punta Cana
- 8 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 9 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 10 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 11 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 12 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 13 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 14 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 15 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 Trouble booking hotels!
- 18 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 Bahama's outer island
- 21 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 22 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 25 40 min layover in CLT
Kids & St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. John or Provodenciales