My wife, three daughters (ages between 6 and 10) are looking into a week-long trip to either (a) St. Luica, (b) St. Kitts/Nevis , (c) Provodenciales or (d) St. John. Any lodging suggestions would be most welcome. We do not necessarily need anything high-end, but are looking for something reasonable (hotel, inn or condo) on a nice beach. A place with a kids' club or a kitchenette would be a plus, but is not essential. Thanks to one and all!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 마틴배팅 ● 연결 : pna12.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 4 Vacation recommendations
- 5 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 6 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Curaçao and girls?
- 9 Small Carribean Hotel
- 10 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 11 Punta Cana Excursions
- 12 customs questions
- 13 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 14 Nassau Bahamas
- 15 Biking in Caribbean
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
Kids & St. Lucia, St. Kitts/Nevis, St. John or Provodenciales