My husband and I are actually thinking of taking kids (ages 2,4, 6, 7) along on a big vacation this summer, as opposed to sticking to long weekends within driving distance from home and leaving the "real" travel to us, as in the past. I am curious about family friendly resorts in the Caribbean or Cancun. I like the idea of the AI to keep budget in check. We'd like for it to be nice with kids' amenities that do not require us to leave them behind every day in the Kids' Club. It seems that several I've looked at have great kid options, but only if they're in the Kids' Club; if we're going to do that, I kind of feel like it's not worth taking them along. I'm not necessarily looking to break the bank on this trip, either...Atlantis is super high during the summer months. I've seen lots for under $5000, but I can't decide if we'll be disappointed once we get there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?