My husband and I are actually thinking of taking kids (ages 2,4, 6, 7) along on a big vacation this summer, as opposed to sticking to long weekends within driving distance from home and leaving the "real" travel to us, as in the past. I am curious about family friendly resorts in the Caribbean or Cancun. I like the idea of the AI to keep budget in check. We'd like for it to be nice with kids' amenities that do not require us to leave them behind every day in the Kids' Club. It seems that several I've looked at have great kid options, but only if they're in the Kids' Club; if we're going to do that, I kind of feel like it's not worth taking them along. I'm not necessarily looking to break the bank on this trip, either...Atlantis is super high during the summer months. I've seen lots for under $5000, but I can't decide if we'll be disappointed once we get there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?