My husband and I are actually thinking of taking kids (ages 2,4, 6, 7) along on a big vacation this summer, as opposed to sticking to long weekends within driving distance from home and leaving the "real" travel to us, as in the past. I am curious about family friendly resorts in the Caribbean or Cancun. I like the idea of the AI to keep budget in check. We'd like for it to be nice with kids' amenities that do not require us to leave them behind every day in the Kids' Club. It seems that several I've looked at have great kid options, but only if they're in the Kids' Club; if we're going to do that, I kind of feel like it's not worth taking them along. I'm not necessarily looking to break the bank on this trip, either...Atlantis is super high during the summer months. I've seen lots for under $5000, but I can't decide if we'll be disappointed once we get there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bahamas Resort
- 2 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 3 Which country?
- 4 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 5 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 6 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 7 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 8 Antigua or St Martin
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 11 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 14 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Croix and sea grass
- 17 montego bay
- 18 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 19 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 20 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 21 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 22 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 23 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 24 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 25 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay