My husband and I are actually thinking of taking kids (ages 2,4, 6, 7) along on a big vacation this summer, as opposed to sticking to long weekends within driving distance from home and leaving the "real" travel to us, as in the past. I am curious about family friendly resorts in the Caribbean or Cancun. I like the idea of the AI to keep budget in check. We'd like for it to be nice with kids' amenities that do not require us to leave them behind every day in the Kids' Club. It seems that several I've looked at have great kid options, but only if they're in the Kids' Club; if we're going to do that, I kind of feel like it's not worth taking them along. I'm not necessarily looking to break the bank on this trip, either...Atlantis is super high during the summer months. I've seen lots for under $5000, but I can't decide if we'll be disappointed once we get there. Any ideas would be appreciated.
Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 2 2 weeks in cuba
- 3 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 4 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 5 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 6 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 7 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Jamaica all inclusive
- 10 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 11 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 12 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 13 Cuba Opening Up
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 15 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 16 Why Barbados?
- 17 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 18 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 19 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 20 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 22 Just back from The Somerset
- 23 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 24 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 25 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers