I was unable to "reply to your msg" so I am answering this way!!! We just returned from an awesome 2 wk honeymoon at Laluna.
I don't know if you can get EC (rate is 1.00 US to 2.67EC) in the States, but I wouldn't worry about it. US dollars are accepted EVERYWHERE - and if you really wanted to exchange, I am sure you could do it any your hotel or any hotel. If you have any questions and I can help, just put up a POST!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MOZZILA@ password errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife