I was unable to "reply to your msg" so I am answering this way!!! We just returned from an awesome 2 wk honeymoon at Laluna.
I don't know if you can get EC (rate is 1.00 US to 2.67EC) in the States, but I wouldn't worry about it. US dollars are accepted EVERYWHERE - and if you really wanted to exchange, I am sure you could do it any your hotel or any hotel. If you have any questions and I can help, just put up a POST!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O YAHOO Reset Password
- 2 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 5 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 6 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 7 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 8 Restaurant Recommendations
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba