I have to share this marvelous experience. My husand and I had the best time kayaking and snorkeling in Culebra, PR this past January. I searched around for a good tour and I found it with Culebra Island Adventures. We went on a 3-1/2 hour kayaking and snorkeling adventure. I've never seen such a gorgeous place to see beautiful fish and coral. We went to Tamarindo Grande beach and swam with huge sea turtles; I could almost touch them. The kayaking was much easier than I imagined and the guides took excellent care of us. Oh and please don't miss Flamenco Beach, now that's one of the most beatiful beaches I've ever seen! Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone was interested. I always get such good advice on this forum. Hmmm, where to go on my next trip????
Kayaking and Snorkeling in Culebra, PR
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary