I have to share this marvelous experience. My husand and I had the best time kayaking and snorkeling in Culebra, PR this past January. I searched around for a good tour and I found it with Culebra Island Adventures. We went on a 3-1/2 hour kayaking and snorkeling adventure. I've never seen such a gorgeous place to see beautiful fish and coral. We went to Tamarindo Grande beach and swam with huge sea turtles; I could almost touch them. The kayaking was much easier than I imagined and the guides took excellent care of us. Oh and please don't miss Flamenco Beach, now that's one of the most beatiful beaches I've ever seen! Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone was interested. I always get such good advice on this forum. Hmmm, where to go on my next trip????
Kayaking and Snorkeling in Culebra, PR
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014