I have to share this marvelous experience. My husand and I had the best time kayaking and snorkeling in Culebra, PR this past January. I searched around for a good tour and I found it with Culebra Island Adventures. We went on a 3-1/2 hour kayaking and snorkeling adventure. I've never seen such a gorgeous place to see beautiful fish and coral. We went to Tamarindo Grande beach and swam with huge sea turtles; I could almost touch them. The kayaking was much easier than I imagined and the guides took excellent care of us. Oh and please don't miss Flamenco Beach, now that's one of the most beatiful beaches I've ever seen! Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone was interested. I always get such good advice on this forum. Hmmm, where to go on my next trip????
Kayaking and Snorkeling in Culebra, PR
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 not tell a litigation a which basically ch
- 2 Jamaica all inclusive
- 3 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 4 Why Barbados?
- 5 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 6 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 7 Cuba Opening Up
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?