We have just returned from Curacao and would highly recommend it. It has a different flavor than most islands in that it doesn't have to depend on tourism to survive. It has it's own economy. We stayed in the Marriott, also highly recommended. we visited some of the other hotels and this was the BEST. It has it's own beach, clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Elvis will remember what you drink and have it ready for you. I have some resturant suggestions and things to do. If you would like them give me a quick e-mail and I will gladly help. Good scuber diving and snorkeling, however, not many other water sports available. Stay out of town when the cruise ships arrive!
just came back from Curacao
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 5 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 6 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 7 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 8 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 11 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 12 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 17 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 18 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 19 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 20 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 21 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 22 Which island?
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 25 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John