We have just returned from Curacao and would highly recommend it. It has a different flavor than most islands in that it doesn't have to depend on tourism to survive. It has it's own economy. We stayed in the Marriott, also highly recommended. we visited some of the other hotels and this was the BEST. It has it's own beach, clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Elvis will remember what you drink and have it ready for you. I have some resturant suggestions and things to do. If you would like them give me a quick e-mail and I will gladly help. Good scuber diving and snorkeling, however, not many other water sports available. Stay out of town when the cruise ships arrive!
just came back from Curacao
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay