I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 3 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 4 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 5 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 6 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 7 Cuba in November
- 8 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 9 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 10 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Tennis in Aruba question
- 14 christmas in the caribbean
- 15 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 16 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 17 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 18 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 19 Jamaica
- 20 Money in Jamaica
- 21 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 23 Where to stay on the Gold Coast
- 24 Atlantis in Nassau
- 25 Off Beaten Path from Atlantis