I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Just back from ST Kitts/Ottleys
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?