I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Havana
- 3 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 4 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 13 Family vacation
- 14 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 15 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 16 PR or USVI
- 17 Havana Hotel
- 18 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 21 Cayman Islands Currency
- 22 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 23 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 24 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 25 What foods can be taken to Providenciales