I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 4 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 5 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 9 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 10 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 13 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 14 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 15 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 16 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 17 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 18 St. Croix
- 19 St Kitts & Irma
- 20 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Nassau safety
- 25 Family Vac in March