I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 2 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 3 Vacation recommendations
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Curaçao and girls?
- 10 Small Carribean Hotel
- 11 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 12 Punta Cana Excursions
- 13 customs questions
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 Nassau Bahamas
- 16 Biking in Caribbean
- 17 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 18 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 19 Help with how long on each island.
- 20 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 21 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 22 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 23 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 24 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 25 Where to go January beach bachelorette?