I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 2 10 Reasons you should take a nature Hike and Visit Jamaica, St Thomas.
- 3 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 4 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 5 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 6 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 7 Looking for destination suggestions
- 8 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 9 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 12 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 13 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 14 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 15 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 16 Any suggestions??
- 17 Gustavia stay
- 18 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 19 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 20 My week in Guadeloupe
- 21 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 22 Which Island?
- 23 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 24 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 25 Freeport, Bahamas