I have delayed some in writing this report but here it is.
We spent 12 days of our honeymoon on ST Kitts from 24JUN-06JUL 2003. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation, by far the nicest place to stay on the island. I booked here after reading numerous accolades about this wonderful Plantation Inn. It exceeded our standards in every respect!
I can't say enough great things about Ottleys. The rooms (we splurged for a cottage with a private plunge pool), food and service were all exceptional. The Keusch family truly made our experience one we will remember for the rest of our lives!
The property is small and intimate. It feels like you are staying in the Garden of Eden. The grounds are meticulously kept and the family pets roam the grounds making it feel even more personal. (Hi Chaz, Cleopatra, Moses, Thelma & Louise)
The food is some of the best I have eaten. Each nights dinner was truly an event in itself, and the staff calling us by name made it all that much more special. People came from other resorts to eat at Ottleys. Need I say more?
We visited most of the other properties on the island and thanked god we were staying at Ottleys. It truly was paradise found!
If you are considering ST Kitts, make sure you stay at Ottleys. You can thank me later.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and caicos
- 2 Turks and caicos
- 3 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 4 Honeymoon Help!!
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 8 Bermuda
- 9 Restaurant Suggestions
- 10 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 11 Aruba weather
- 12 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 13 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Taxi info. Self touring
- 17 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 18 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 19 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 20 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 21 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 24 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 25 Want to snorkel from hotel beach