I just got back from St. Kitts yesterday and had a wonderful time. It was my first trip to the island. I have to say that the people were wonderful: friendly, helpful and genuine. I had my doubts about whether I would enjoy the island but it is so beautiful and has a lot to offer that I would not hesitate to go back. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation Inn and that hotel gets rave reviews in my opinion it lived up to and exceeded expectations in all regards. I was afraid that I would miss being close to a beach but the beauty of the surroundings was a fair trade-off. I still managed to get in a lot of beach time. I also took a day trip to Nevis which I really enjoyed and would like to go back and spend some more time there. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me or post a question.
Just back from St. Kitts!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 2 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 3 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 4 AI in Punta Cana
- 5 ATLANTIS lately?
- 6 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 7 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 8 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 9 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 10 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 11 Best island for a villa rental
- 12 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 13 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 16 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 17 Punta Cana?
- 18 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 19 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 20 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 21 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 22 Advice needed
- 23 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 24 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 25 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7