I just got back from St. Kitts yesterday and had a wonderful time. It was my first trip to the island. I have to say that the people were wonderful: friendly, helpful and genuine. I had my doubts about whether I would enjoy the island but it is so beautiful and has a lot to offer that I would not hesitate to go back. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation Inn and that hotel gets rave reviews in my opinion it lived up to and exceeded expectations in all regards. I was afraid that I would miss being close to a beach but the beauty of the surroundings was a fair trade-off. I still managed to get in a lot of beach time. I also took a day trip to Nevis which I really enjoyed and would like to go back and spend some more time there. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me or post a question.
Just back from St. Kitts!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Death in Paradise
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 5 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 8 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 9 dominican republic
- 10 Summer family vacation
- 11 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 12 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 13 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 14 St Martin
- 15 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 16 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 17 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 18 Resort villa suggestions
- 19 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 20 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 21 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 22 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 23 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 24 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 25 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's