I just got back from St. Kitts yesterday and had a wonderful time. It was my first trip to the island. I have to say that the people were wonderful: friendly, helpful and genuine. I had my doubts about whether I would enjoy the island but it is so beautiful and has a lot to offer that I would not hesitate to go back. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation Inn and that hotel gets rave reviews in my opinion it lived up to and exceeded expectations in all regards. I was afraid that I would miss being close to a beach but the beauty of the surroundings was a fair trade-off. I still managed to get in a lot of beach time. I also took a day trip to Nevis which I really enjoyed and would like to go back and spend some more time there. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me or post a question.
Just back from St. Kitts!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BEST RESORTS FOR SINGLES EARLY-MID 20s
- 2 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?
- 3 Dominican Republic villa rental
- 4 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 5 Stop Jet Ski's in Anguilla
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Restaurants in St. Barth's?
- 9 Travel to the Caribbean the week before Christmas
- 10 Long Island Bahanas
- 11 All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
- 12 Honeymoon Help- Caribbean Destination with Walk-in Snorkeling & Nightlife
- 13 Need Caribbean island/hotel suggestions for February trip with 2 year old
- 14 St. Bart's-- how can I get La Pinta vanilla rum?
- 15 Which carribbean island to chose.. dilema's...
- 16 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 17 Punta Cana excursions
- 18 Girlfriends All Inclusive Resort Punta Cana or Mexico
- 19 Which Sandals Jamaica is the best
- 20 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 21 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 22 Aruba suggestions
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Nassau
- 25 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?