I just got back from St. Kitts yesterday and had a wonderful time. It was my first trip to the island. I have to say that the people were wonderful: friendly, helpful and genuine. I had my doubts about whether I would enjoy the island but it is so beautiful and has a lot to offer that I would not hesitate to go back. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation Inn and that hotel gets rave reviews in my opinion it lived up to and exceeded expectations in all regards. I was afraid that I would miss being close to a beach but the beauty of the surroundings was a fair trade-off. I still managed to get in a lot of beach time. I also took a day trip to Nevis which I really enjoyed and would like to go back and spend some more time there. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me or post a question.
Just back from St. Kitts!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 2 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 5 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 6 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 7 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 8 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 9 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 10 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 11 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 14 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 15 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 16 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 17 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 18 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 19 Which island?
- 20 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 21 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 22 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 23 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 24 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 25 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan