I just got back from St. Kitts yesterday and had a wonderful time. It was my first trip to the island. I have to say that the people were wonderful: friendly, helpful and genuine. I had my doubts about whether I would enjoy the island but it is so beautiful and has a lot to offer that I would not hesitate to go back. We stayed at Ottleys Plantation Inn and that hotel gets rave reviews in my opinion it lived up to and exceeded expectations in all regards. I was afraid that I would miss being close to a beach but the beauty of the surroundings was a fair trade-off. I still managed to get in a lot of beach time. I also took a day trip to Nevis which I really enjoyed and would like to go back and spend some more time there. If anyone has any specific questions, please email me or post a question.
Just back from St. Kitts!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tipping at AI
- 2 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 3 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 4 Traveling Solo
- 5 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 A Volcanic Paradise
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 10 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 11 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 12 St. Kitts, the details
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 15 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 16 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 17 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 18 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?