I was very fortunate to have been able to go to Raffles Canouan for my 40th birthday for 4 days. It really is a wonderful place. It is great for relaxation, pampering and delicious cuisine. We stayed in an Orchestra suite, very spacious and well equipped. I got to see the standard rooms and they are very nice as well. You really don’t need a suite unless you really want the extra space. There are two beaches, one is close to the main restaurant and pool, and the other is just over the hill. It was very windy so we couldn’t snorkel but the bottom is very sandy. You won’t have to get up to get a towel or a drink because they are very staffed up. There are 4 restaurants, La Piazza (Italian), Jambu’s (Asian), Godahl (beach fare) and La Varenne (Fancy). It’s a physically large resort so you do need the golf cart to get around. I also went to the spa which was terrific – private cabana rooms overlooking the water. I had a massage and pedicure – very relaxing. I don’t play golf but I hear that the golf course is “challenging”. There is not much else to see on Canouan – it’s a very small island so plenty of time to relax and recharge. If you have any questions, let me know.
Just back from Raffles
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets