we had an amazing time! the service and accomodations were unbelievable. we debated quite a bit about whether to get the meal plan or not. we ended up doing it and it worked really well for us. dinner was $210 one night without alcohol. lunches ran us around $50-$80. its nice if you want to try different things like appetizers and dessert. the spa was my favorite part- it completed the trip for us. feel free to email me with any questions. or you can view my trip report under the hotel section.
Just back from Four Seasons Nevis
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 2 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 5 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 6 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 10 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 11 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 12 Bahamas snorkeling
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI