Just spent a lovely week in St. Barths. Stayed at the Guanahani. E-mail me if you have questions. Bob
P.S. If you fly into St. Martin - skip the ferry ride at all costs!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 2 http://tophealthmart.com/extreme-mxl/
- 3 aruba planning advice
- 4 Move to grand cayman
- 5 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 6 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 7 Malaria Punta Cana
- 8 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 9 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 10 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 11 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 12 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 13 New Destination
- 14 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 15 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas