Just back from Varadero. My husband, daughter, son-in-law , a couple friend of theirs and myself. We stayed at the Paradisus Varadero and eventhough it's only been operating since last October; there is'nt anything negative about it! There are still minor little things they are trying to iron out, like over booking at the restaurants ect...very minor things....they are very friendly and most curtious. Ask and you will receive! The rooms are elegant and very spacious. The food is very good. Lobster, shrimps, steaks, pork chops, fries and fresh-made pasta with different sauces... really, I do'nt know how they'll be able to keep up; all this along with all the drinks (by the way the wine they serve is super. It's from Spain). Also they have these tea tents all over the grounds where they serve or you serve yourself tea, coffee, baked goods, cheese-cake and champagne!!! If that is your destination just remember to bring some moskito repellent. They are sneaky. You tend not to feel the bite until after the fact. Also if you want to curl your hair, do bring an appliance that runs on a battery, like a brauns. You need an adapter for the electricity but even then they did'nt work!!!go figure. Also if you like music at the poolside or on the beach, then bring a compact-disc or it's equivalent. That's about it. Just remember they are new and are trying very hard to please so be patient, understanding and kind. Have a great holiday and enjoy...as they say when in Rome...go with the flow...Louise.
JUST BACK -- MISSING CUBA A WHOLE LOT!!
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 22 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO