Just back from Varadero. My husband, daughter, son-in-law , a couple friend of theirs and myself. We stayed at the Paradisus Varadero and eventhough it's only been operating since last October; there is'nt anything negative about it! There are still minor little things they are trying to iron out, like over booking at the restaurants ect...very minor things....they are very friendly and most curtious. Ask and you will receive! The rooms are elegant and very spacious. The food is very good. Lobster, shrimps, steaks, pork chops, fries and fresh-made pasta with different sauces... really, I do'nt know how they'll be able to keep up; all this along with all the drinks (by the way the wine they serve is super. It's from Spain). Also they have these tea tents all over the grounds where they serve or you serve yourself tea, coffee, baked goods, cheese-cake and champagne!!! If that is your destination just remember to bring some moskito repellent. They are sneaky. You tend not to feel the bite until after the fact. Also if you want to curl your hair, do bring an appliance that runs on a battery, like a brauns. You need an adapter for the electricity but even then they did'nt work!!!go figure. Also if you like music at the poolside or on the beach, then bring a compact-disc or it's equivalent. That's about it. Just remember they are new and are trying very hard to please so be patient, understanding and kind. Have a great holiday and enjoy...as they say when in Rome...go with the flow...Louise.
JUST BACK -- MISSING CUBA A WHOLE LOT!!
- 1 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 4 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman