On our honeymoon, my wife absolutely loved a canned soda called Junkanoo Champagne. For our 20th anniversary, I thought I'd surprise her with some (without having to travel back to the Bahamas).
Doing some Internet searching I found a place to buy it in their local stores but no place that would ship to me in the USA.
However, I did find a store that (supposedly) ships Goombay Champagne internationally (though it says it's out of stock)
My question is whether or not the two sodas are similar enough to try and track down Goombay or if I should keep pushing for Junkanoo.
(And on a related note, does anybody know of a way to purchase for delivery in the US)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://slimlifehealthyadvice.com/zonecore-garcinia-and-super-cleanse/
- 2 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 3 Honeymoon Help!!
- 4 Aruba weather
- 5 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 8 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Taxi info. Self touring
- 12 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 13 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 14 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 15 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 16 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 19 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 20 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 21 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 22 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 23 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 T&C or Anguilla 5 or 6 bed villa rental wanted
Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?