On our honeymoon, my wife absolutely loved a canned soda called Junkanoo Champagne. For our 20th anniversary, I thought I'd surprise her with some (without having to travel back to the Bahamas).
Doing some Internet searching I found a place to buy it in their local stores but no place that would ship to me in the USA.
However, I did find a store that (supposedly) ships Goombay Champagne internationally (though it says it's out of stock)
My question is whether or not the two sodas are similar enough to try and track down Goombay or if I should keep pushing for Junkanoo.
(And on a related note, does anybody know of a way to purchase for delivery in the US)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 4 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 5 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 6 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 7 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 10 Where in DR?
- 11 Honeymoon
- 12 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 13 Curacao times 2
- 14 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 15 Barbados
- 16 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 17 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 18 Help with August trip ideas
- 19 Airport transfer PUJ
- 20 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 21 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 22 New Vacation Advice
- 23 US Virgin Islands
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 Looking for a Great AI Resort and interesting island
Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?