On our honeymoon, my wife absolutely loved a canned soda called Junkanoo Champagne. For our 20th anniversary, I thought I'd surprise her with some (without having to travel back to the Bahamas).
Doing some Internet searching I found a place to buy it in their local stores but no place that would ship to me in the USA.
However, I did find a store that (supposedly) ships Goombay Champagne internationally (though it says it's out of stock)
My question is whether or not the two sodas are similar enough to try and track down Goombay or if I should keep pushing for Junkanoo.
(And on a related note, does anybody know of a way to purchase for delivery in the US)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 무료다빈치 ☞◇접 속 : v vz338.com ☞◇
- 2 Caribbeanvilla.com - DO NOT book through this site
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 5 Which Caribbean island?
- 6 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 7 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 8 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 9 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 10 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 11 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 12 5 days in Havana
- 13 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 14 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 15 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 16 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 17 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 18 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 19 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 20 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 21 Scrub Island Resort
- 22 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 23 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 24 Wedding Destinations???
- 25 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?