On our honeymoon, my wife absolutely loved a canned soda called Junkanoo Champagne. For our 20th anniversary, I thought I'd surprise her with some (without having to travel back to the Bahamas).
Doing some Internet searching I found a place to buy it in their local stores but no place that would ship to me in the USA.
However, I did find a store that (supposedly) ships Goombay Champagne internationally (though it says it's out of stock)
My question is whether or not the two sodas are similar enough to try and track down Goombay or if I should keep pushing for Junkanoo.
(And on a related note, does anybody know of a way to purchase for delivery in the US)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 4 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 5 aruba planning advice
- 6 Move to grand cayman
- 7 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 8 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 9 Malaria Punta Cana
- 10 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 11 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 12 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 13 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 14 New Destination
- 15 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 16 Bahamas help
- 17 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 18 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 19 Vacation suggestion, please
- 20 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 23 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 24 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 25 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?