My boyfriend and I are currently looking to plan a trip for the week of the 4th of July. We would like to do something that conisists of forest hikes, waterfalls, animals, sightseeing, for part of our trip and a possible island excursion or just really nice beach with snorkeling and maybe kayaking for the other part. We are currently looking at three options - Nicaragua and the Corn Islands, Honduras and Roatan, and Puerto Rico and Vieques/Culebra. We arent in need of anything resort like and prefer to avoid mass crowds. Does anyone have any suggestions whether they be one of these three or not or just any kind of input on this. We have never traveled Central America/Caribbean before and are open to any and all input. Thanks greatly in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO MAIL Recovery CONTACT☎ 1:855:999 :8045 YAHOO Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Location and resort advice
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR