My boyfriend and I are currently looking to plan a trip for the week of the 4th of July. We would like to do something that conisists of forest hikes, waterfalls, animals, sightseeing, for part of our trip and a possible island excursion or just really nice beach with snorkeling and maybe kayaking for the other part. We are currently looking at three options - Nicaragua and the Corn Islands, Honduras and Roatan, and Puerto Rico and Vieques/Culebra. We arent in need of anything resort like and prefer to avoid mass crowds. Does anyone have any suggestions whether they be one of these three or not or just any kind of input on this. We have never traveled Central America/Caribbean before and are open to any and all input. Thanks greatly in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 6 Turks and caicos
- 7 St.Lucia newbie
- 8 Aruba weather
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Cruise stop activities
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Jade Mountain
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 17 Bermuda
- 18 Restaurant Suggestions
- 19 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 20 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 21 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 22 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 23 Taxi info. Self touring
- 24 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 25 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort