We are early forties and have next July 4th 2013 week without our kids. Considering Playa Del Carmen or Aruba. Mainly because of ease of getting there (direct flights). Would consider others places also. Have been to Jamica, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island and Bahamas. I know it will be hot both places in July. We would like to relax mainly but would like some day excursions and some good food options. Any thoughts suggestions etc.... Thanks
July 2013 Trip-Considering Playa Del Carmen or Aruba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla stay?
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 Kristen- where are you?????
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 10 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 11 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 12 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 13 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 14 Puerto Rico
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?