Hi! So our next trip is officially booked. We're staying at a beautiful villa, Island Stones, overlooking Cinnamon Bay with friends for a week in June. We would like to tack on about 4 more nights at a villa on Jost Van Dyke, which we've been to before on a day trip, but loved it so much we'd like to spend a few days exploring the island. Has anyone on this forum rented a villa there, and if so do you have recommendations? It looks like there are two main places to rent villas on the island: Sandy Ground and White Bay. I'd love to gain any insight from people who have rented here, as well as any other activities to do (other than the obvious Foxy's and Soggy Dollar). We're looking to spend a full day at Soggy Dollar, and either rent a house with a boat or rent a dinghy for a day and tool around, checking out the bays and returning to my personal all time favorite, Sandy Spit. I'm not sure if our full St. John group will do this or not, but we're looking at villas between 3-6 bedrooms. Thanks!!!
Jost Van Dyke villa rental recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014