Hi! So our next trip is officially booked. We're staying at a beautiful villa, Island Stones, overlooking Cinnamon Bay with friends for a week in June. We would like to tack on about 4 more nights at a villa on Jost Van Dyke, which we've been to before on a day trip, but loved it so much we'd like to spend a few days exploring the island. Has anyone on this forum rented a villa there, and if so do you have recommendations? It looks like there are two main places to rent villas on the island: Sandy Ground and White Bay. I'd love to gain any insight from people who have rented here, as well as any other activities to do (other than the obvious Foxy's and Soggy Dollar). We're looking to spend a full day at Soggy Dollar, and either rent a house with a boat or rent a dinghy for a day and tool around, checking out the bays and returning to my personal all time favorite, Sandy Spit. I'm not sure if our full St. John group will do this or not, but we're looking at villas between 3-6 bedrooms. Thanks!!!
Jost Van Dyke villa rental recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 6 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 9 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 10 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 11 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 14 rent a car??
- 15 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 16 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 17 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba