Hi! So our next trip is officially booked. We're staying at a beautiful villa, Island Stones, overlooking Cinnamon Bay with friends for a week in June. We would like to tack on about 4 more nights at a villa on Jost Van Dyke, which we've been to before on a day trip, but loved it so much we'd like to spend a few days exploring the island. Has anyone on this forum rented a villa there, and if so do you have recommendations? It looks like there are two main places to rent villas on the island: Sandy Ground and White Bay. I'd love to gain any insight from people who have rented here, as well as any other activities to do (other than the obvious Foxy's and Soggy Dollar). We're looking to spend a full day at Soggy Dollar, and either rent a house with a boat or rent a dinghy for a day and tool around, checking out the bays and returning to my personal all time favorite, Sandy Spit. I'm not sure if our full St. John group will do this or not, but we're looking at villas between 3-6 bedrooms. Thanks!!!
Jost Van Dyke villa rental recommendations?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 2 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 3 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Islands with great nightlife
- 6 month stay on a caribbean island
- 7 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 8 Where to stay on Vieques
- 9 Ferry to Rum Point
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?