Hi! So our next trip is officially booked. We're staying at a beautiful villa, Island Stones, overlooking Cinnamon Bay with friends for a week in June. We would like to tack on about 4 more nights at a villa on Jost Van Dyke, which we've been to before on a day trip, but loved it so much we'd like to spend a few days exploring the island. Has anyone on this forum rented a villa there, and if so do you have recommendations? It looks like there are two main places to rent villas on the island: Sandy Ground and White Bay. I'd love to gain any insight from people who have rented here, as well as any other activities to do (other than the obvious Foxy's and Soggy Dollar). We're looking to spend a full day at Soggy Dollar, and either rent a house with a boat or rent a dinghy for a day and tool around, checking out the bays and returning to my personal all time favorite, Sandy Spit. I'm not sure if our full St. John group will do this or not, but we're looking at villas between 3-6 bedrooms. Thanks!!!
Jost Van Dyke villa rental recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 4 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 7 Barbados question where to stay
- 8 Barbados Ferry Service
- 9 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 10 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 11 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 12 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 13 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 14 Caribbean with grown kids
- 15 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 16 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 17 Driving in Aurba
- 18 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 21 Restaurant in Aruba
- 22 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 23 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 24 Providenciales Airport
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba