Hi! So our next trip is officially booked. We're staying at a beautiful villa, Island Stones, overlooking Cinnamon Bay with friends for a week in June. We would like to tack on about 4 more nights at a villa on Jost Van Dyke, which we've been to before on a day trip, but loved it so much we'd like to spend a few days exploring the island. Has anyone on this forum rented a villa there, and if so do you have recommendations? It looks like there are two main places to rent villas on the island: Sandy Ground and White Bay. I'd love to gain any insight from people who have rented here, as well as any other activities to do (other than the obvious Foxy's and Soggy Dollar). We're looking to spend a full day at Soggy Dollar, and either rent a house with a boat or rent a dinghy for a day and tool around, checking out the bays and returning to my personal all time favorite, Sandy Spit. I'm not sure if our full St. John group will do this or not, but we're looking at villas between 3-6 bedrooms. Thanks!!!
Jost Van Dyke villa rental recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Small resorts like Galley Bay in Caribbean
- 3 Sudden trip! Puerto Rico or Dominican Republic?
- 4 Jamaica vs The DR
- 5 Jamica: AI or Not?
- 6 Atlantis - what needs to be booked in advance?
- 7 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 8 celebrating 40
- 9 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 10 Where to go in February/March
- 11 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 12 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 13 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 16 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 17 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 20 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 21 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 22 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 23 St. Croix and sea grass
- 24 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 25 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?