My husband and I are going to St.Barths on Jan 4th for 8 days. We have been going there for the last two years but always the end of March.
Could anyone tell us if we will notice much difference?
Is it more crowded?
Is the weather cooler? (?sweater at night)
St. Barths is the BEST winter vacation spot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 3 Anyone know Blue Cave Castle in Negril?
- 4 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 7 Trouble booking hotels!
- 8 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 9 Airport transfer PUJ
- 10 Bahama's outer island
- 11 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 12 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 13 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 14 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 15 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 16 40 min layover in CLT
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour