My husband and I are going to St.Barths on Jan 4th for 8 days. We have been going there for the last two years but always the end of March.
Could anyone tell us if we will notice much difference?
Is it more crowded?
Is the weather cooler? (?sweater at night)
St. Barths is the BEST winter vacation spot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 40th birthday with friends
- 2 which island?
- 3 http://www.probioticspotency.com/synapsyl-reivew
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba