My husband and I are going to St.Barths on Jan 4th for 8 days. We have been going there for the last two years but always the end of March.
Could anyone tell us if we will notice much difference?
Is it more crowded?
Is the weather cooler? (?sweater at night)
St. Barths is the BEST winter vacation spot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas Luggage
- 2 St. Maarten with older teens
- 3 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 4 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 5 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 6 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 7 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 8 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 9 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 10 Looking for destination suggestions
- 11 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 12 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 15 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 17 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 18 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 19 Any suggestions??
- 20 Gustavia stay
- 21 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 22 My week in Guadeloupe
- 23 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC