My husband and I are going to St.Barths on Jan 4th for 8 days. We have been going there for the last two years but always the end of March.
Could anyone tell us if we will notice much difference?
Is it more crowded?
Is the weather cooler? (?sweater at night)
St. Barths is the BEST winter vacation spot!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 2 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 3 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 4 Late May Trip
- 5 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 6 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Cheers to Beers!
- 9 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 10 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 11 New Years Eve / St John
- 12 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 13 Island Choice
- 14 Aruba Car Rental
- 15 If we loved Cayman...
- 16 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 17 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 18 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 19 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 20 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 21 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 22 aruba planning advice
- 23 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two
- 24 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 25 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?